Tuesday, December 22

Where we are...

So after layoffs, confusions, and some hustling. I am back at LAUSD. I am now the Response to Instruction and Intervention Expert. Well the title is mucho misleading because I am no expert. Its been a really interesting learning experience working at the Local District level. The biggest adjustment is working with adults. First job I ever had that actually requires me to depend on another person. Its not so fun. Who knows how long this is going to last. With another terrible budget year, I am on the chopping block again. I just need to make it to the first day of my third year.

Another exciting part of my job is that some of the neighborhoods the schools are in are pretty tough. My favorite is getting chased by small dogs.

No comments:

The Intrigue

The Intrigue
The Investigation Continues...